Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back with Basics

Hi ladies! I have missed this space with you. Motherhood has successfully consumed me lately. But as the holidays approach I am back, inspired to design and create jewelry, socialize and share the joy of this season. I am preparing a new collection I am calling Beautiful Basics.
Basics, there is just something so grounding about the root of this word: base. It makes me think of home base: a place where we are safe and celebrated! We all need basics in our kitchen, bathroom and closet and especially in our jewelry box. It feels a little stuffy to still consider these to be a pair of diamond stud earrings and a strand of pearls, no? I love to wear simple, everyday pieces like raw diamond earrings small enough to fall asleep in. One or two gold and silver bands on my hand and necklaces that encapsulate my heart's intention for the moment. Like an O charm for my son, Ocean. Or a few gemstones that encourage what I am up to. Recently pyrite and labradorite to help me balance my male and female energy. This collection is about basics you can layer or wear alone, work out and shower in. 

These rings are made in sizes 6, 7 and 8 and are 14K gold fill or sterling silver. There are so many words I want to create and I can customize these as well. Think lucky numbers or initials.


I created this necklace to keep me connected to my family. It symbolizes a leaf from my family tree with 3 moonstones representing the 3 of us in my home celebrating the feminine. I can make this with whatever gemstones you like. Think birthstones!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message. I love hearing from you!